Project Update 6/26/2020
WORK COMPLETED THIS WEEK
- Alleyway 3 – Crews have completed the initial clearing of shrubs/trees/debris. Survey crews staked out the proposed Edges of Pavement.
- Utility Locates – crews have been hand digging and locating existing utilities along the proposed RWM areas to verify their locations.
- Erosion Control fabric installed in drainage structures on the Project.
- Staging Area – more equipment from the Contractor was delivered to site.
WORK SCHEDULED NEXT WEEK
- Alleyway 3 – Survey Crew to begin staking out grades for pavement/curb elevations.
- Alleyway 2 & Alleyway 4 – Initial clearing of debris/shrubs/trees to begin.
- Reclaimed Water Main – Material to begin delivery first part of the week and installation to possibly begin midweek. RWM to start at SW 6th St and SW 14th Ave and will proceed to the east towards Auburn Ave.
- Fourth of July Holiday Observed – Friday, July 3rd is the observed Holiday, and no work is scheduled on the project.
Alleyway 2 – Located between SW 6th St and SW 7th St and between SW 7th Ave and SW 8th Ave.
Alleyway 3 – Located between SW 3rd St and SW 4th St and between SW 7th Ave and SW 8th Ave.
Alleyway 4 – Located between SW 6th St and SW 7th St and between SW 6th Ave and SW 7th Ave.