Project Update 07/31/2020
Work Completed this week:
- Reclaimed Water Main – Crews have completed the RWM mainline on SW 4th Street from SW 12th Ave to SW 8th Ave and also installing RWM Service Pipe to R/W.
- Alleyway 3 – Crews graded and placed the 1” – #57 Stone and is ready for Pervious Concrete.
- Alleyway 4 – Crews installed 12” Header Curbs.
- Auburn Ave/SW 12th Ave – Crews have begun framing up and pouring the concrete sidewalks removed during the RWM installation.
Week of August 3rd thru the 7th Work Schedule:
- Reclaimed Water Main – Continue installation of the 8” PVC RWM along SW 4th Street between SW 8th Ave to SW 7th Ave.
- New Drainage Structures – Crews will begin installing the new drainage structures at the intersection of SW 4th Street and SW 7th Ave.
- Alleyway 3 – Begin installing the 8” Pervious Concrete.
- Alleyway 4 – Complete final grading and placing the 1” – #57 Stone and being installing the 8” Pervious Concrete.
- Alleyway 6 – Continue with excavation for Alleyway Sub-grade and begin placing the Base Rock.
- Auburn Ave/SW 12th Ave and west end of SW 4th Street – Continue installing the concrete sidewalks removed during the installation of the RWM.
Daily Lane Closures/Detours – Motorists can continue to expect minor delays along SW 4th Street between SW 7th Ave to SW 12th Ave. Please follow daily detour routes and watch for Flaggers in Work Zone Areas.
Hurricane Preparations 07/31/20 – Crews have begun on Friday July 31st at securing all material and items offsite or stored and secured into their staging area. All drainage structures are being opened and cleared to make sure drainage is not obstructed and have to job site secured prior to end of work day.