Project Update 10/9/2020
Work Completed this Week:
- SW 7th Ave from SW 2nd St to SW 2nd Court – New Drainage structures and 18” RCP Exfiltration Trench installed.
- SW 4th Street from SW 7th Ave to SW 8th Ave – Roadway Reconstruction continues with new curb & gutters installed, concrete driveways and sidewalks installed.
- Alleyway 2 – Pervious Concrete has been completed.
Week of October 12th thru October 16th Work Schedule:
- SW 7th Ave between SW 1st Street to SW 2nd St – Installation of new drainage pipes and structures to continue.
- SW 4th Street between SW 7th Ave to SW 8th Ave – Roadway Reconstruction Continues with grading the sub-grade and placing the 8” Rock Base and prepare roadway for the 1st lift of asphalt pavement.
- SW 4th Street and SW 8th Ave Intersection – Pavement Reconstruction to begin at the intersection. Work consists of removing existing roadway and installing new 8” Rock Base and preparing intersection of 1st lift of asphalt pavement.
- Reclaimed Water Main testing to begin – this work consists of filling the 8” RWM installed to date with water and performing pressure tests.
Asphalt Paving to begin the Week of October 19th – areas along SW 4th Street from SW 7th Ave to SW 10th Ave will get the first lift of asphalt pavement placed.
Daily Lane Closures/Detours:
- SW 7th Ave between SW 2nd Street to SW 3rd Street will be closed to thru traffic during installation of the new Drainage Structures.
- SW 4th Street between SW 7th Ave to SW 10th Ave will be closed to thru traffic for Pavement Reconstruction and installation of new Concrete Driveways and Sidewalks.
- Please follow daily detour routes and watch for Flaggers in Work Zone Areas.