Project Update 4/16/2021
Work completed this week:
- SW 7th Ave between SW 6th St to SW 7th St – Crews continued installing new Sidewalks & Driveways along the West side. Crew also installed a few missing sewer clean outs.
- SW 3rd Ct between SW 8th Ave to SW 10th Ave – Excavation for new stabilized subgrade and placing the new 8” Base Rock is now 50% complete.
- SW 6th St between SW 5th Ave to SW 8th Ave – Crews continued installation of new Sidewalks, Driveways and Curbs.
- Alleyway 2 – Crews completed the sanitary sewer main repairs and also installing the new traffic bollards at utility poles.
Work scheduled for week of April 19th:
- SW 3rd Ct between SW 8th Ave to SW 10th Ave – Roadway reconstruction to continue with excavation for the stabilized subgrade and 8” Rock Base and begin with new sidewalk & driveways.
- SW 6th St between SW 5th Ave to SW 8th Ave – Complete installation of the new Sidewalks, Driveways, and Curbs.
- SW 7th Ave between SW 6th St to SW 8th St – Continue installation of the new Sidewalk along the West side of SW 7th Ave and installing new sewer clean outs.
- Alleyway 2 – Finish installing the Bollards.
- Alleyway 4 – Begin grading along edge and start installing the Bollards.
- Alleyway 3 – Crews to continue with the Pervious Concrete repairs.
Daily Street Closures/Detours
- SW 6th Street and SW 7th Ave will have daily closures during installation of new sidewalks & driveways.
- SW 3rd Ct will be closed (open to local traffic only) during the day as crews begin Pavement Reconstruction.
- Please follow posted detours and watch for flaggers in Work Areas.